The Chairman’s Club represents businesses and individuals who have chosen to go the extra mile in their support for the Chamber and its mission to do so because they believe that the voice of business must be heard. They are also leaders in the community that invest time and money toward the job creation, quality of life, workforce development and marketing goals of the community’s economic and community development strategy, Partnership Gwinnett.
Founded in 1993, the Chairman’s Club is the primary consortium of the top decision-makers in Gwinnett. By joining the Chairman’s Club, businesses partner with the Chamber in a combined effort to strengthen Gwinnett’s economic climate. Chairman’s Club businesses are the recognized leaders in the community because they express a genuine interest in the economic development and continued success of Gwinnett County. Through their substantial contributions, economic development initiatives preserve Gwinnett’s reputation as a dynamic and vibrant location to do business.
Membership in the Chairman’s Club puts you among the movers and shakers and offers you the opportunity to become involved in the inner circle while taking your business to the next level.
Benefits of Membership
As the impact of your donations take effect, realize that you play an active role in securing the future of business in Gwinnett. We readily acknowledge the assistance of the Chairman’s Club as being invaluable to our economic development plans and those of Partnership Gwinnett. In appreciation for your support, we invite the Chairman’s Club to serve as a sounding board for our new ideas and programs. You will actually influence Gwinnett’s business community by sharing your knowledge and leadership with us.
In addition to regular Chamber membership benefits, Chairman’s Club members also receive:
- One free seat at the Chamber’s monthly ON Topic meeting
- Preferred seating at the Chamber’s ON Topic luncheons
- Special recognition at Chamber events
- Free use of Chamber Resource Center, complimentary publications and mailing lists
- Free enhanced company listing on the Chamber website
- Unlimited listings in the Chamber’s online membership directory
- Reserved parking at the Chamber headquarters facility
- Exclusive opportunity to serve on leadership committees and task forces
- Complimentary professional photography session for directory head shots
- Exclusive meetings with your peers and local and state officials
- Special events on issues of particular concern
- A company profile in the annual Chairman’s Club Directory
- Printed and bound copy of the Chairman’s Club Directory
- Unlimited, anytime access to GwinnettChairmansClub.com
- Subscription to The Executive, the quarterly publication exclusively for and about
Chairman’s Club members
- Personalized Chairman’s Club name badge
- Invitation to play free-of-charge in the private Chairman’s Golf Tournament held in the spring
- Invitations to much-anticipated quarterly receptions with fellow Chairman’s Club members
- Invitations to exclusive meetings with state and local elected officials
- Free display booth at two (2) Business After Hours events per year, each with an average attendance of 200
In addition to joining Chairman’s Club because of the increased visibility and high-level connections, there are also leaders in the community who invest their time and efforts toward the job creation, quality of life, workforce development and marketing goals of the community and economic development strategy, Partnership Gwinnett. For those specifically interested in contributing to the economic success of the county, the Partnership Gwinnett Chairman’s Club investor level offers all of the benefits of the Chairman’s Club plus:
- A seat on all Partnership Gwinnett councils
- Receive monthly economic development e-newsletters
- Advance notice of economic development project announcements
- Receive $500 in Partnership Gwinnett sponsorship credit
- Invitation to exclusive Partnership Gwinnett project grand openings and ground breakings
- Invitation to exclusive tours and programs
- Discounted admission to Partnership Gwinnett programs and events
The Next Step to Success
Step out from the crowd and play a proactive role in the Chamber’s efforts to build a solid foundation for the continued prosperity of the local community. Chairman’s Club members know they make a critical difference in determining the future course of the business environment by becoming a key player at the table when decisions are made. The financial contribution of $5,500 or more has a direct benefit on pro-business initiatives that will continue to foster a welcoming climate for industry growth in the county. Join with this group and be a leader committed to the future of Gwinnett.
To join this elite level of membership, contact Vince DeSilva, Senior Vice President of Member Services, at 678-474-1703.